Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Acorn Art

My Mom brought us a big container of acorns this weekend so I looked around for some great acorn crafts that were suitable for the younger set. These are some of the great ideas I found and will be using soon at our home!



First up is Teach Preschool with a fall edition of marble painting using acorns. I love this craft! If you have not checked out Deborah's pages, go do that now! She has some great ideas and lots of great links to other ideas.



Next up is Family Fun Magazine with some toddler sized pumpkins. These would be so cute filling a little bucket and setting out on a table. I am absolutley making some of these.



Last but not least is another activity from Family Fun and before you say it, I know this is not a craft per se, but they look delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sooo cute creations. I love that mini pumpkin paint art. :)

    - Marilyn

    ReplyDelete