Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Back to School Fun

Well if your child has not started back to school yet, the time is quickly approaching. I did some searching for fun Back to School party ideas. I remember when I was little, my Mom would make a huge deal about the first day of school. She always took our picture and kept a school album for each of us with our back to school pictures along with our report cards. When we got home from school she would always always have a favorite snack ready for us.

Here are some websites to look at to bring some fun to back to school.



Amazing Moms has some great ideas for a party prior to the first day of school. Kind of a way to get the kids excited about the inevitable time that they will return to class. I love the real apple invitations that they suggest.



As usual, Family Fun magazine never fails to come through with fun ideas. I love the thought of the Bus Stop Bagel Bash!



I really want the teacher that wrote the information for Back to School Kinder Themes to be my child's teacher. She has some great ideas about keeping track of all the new students that teachers get each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment