Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Teachings

Due to the extended holiday week-end I thought I would provide links to some of my favorite blogs geared towards families of young children. We will be back next Tuesday to continue with out alphabet lessons, in the meantime please enjoy these links.



Homeschool Creations is a great blog. They are a family of 6 that home school their kids and post frequent updates. There is a great age range on the blog, including a preschool corner.



My Montessori Journey is another great blog. This is a dedicated Montessori teacher that posts her great ideas of Montessori activities. One of my favorite things about her blog is that all of the things she does with her class are affordable. She buys inexpensive items to make into inspiring activities for her students.



No Time For Flashcards is another amazing resource. She has great book recommendations to go along with her posts. Currently she has guest bloggers as she has just had a baby girl but the guests posts are great also.

I hope you will find some inspiring activities at these links and take the time to make a difference in the life of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment