Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Meanderings

As I was online this week-end I found some great links that I would like to share with you.



Unplug Your Kids
If you have never been to this website, you are in for quite a treat. This blog is written by a Mom from Arizona and she and her husband and three kids have been TV free for over 8 years now. She offers up great recommendations for things to do with your family that do not require a plug. Each month she has an Unplugged Project and for May the project is bread.



Super Easy and Healthy Ice Cream
Now that the weather is turning nice it is time to think about ice cream, might as well make it healthy!This is a blog by a Stay at Home Mom that feels fun is the avenue to sanity and tries to add some fun to each of her days.



Roots and Wings Brooch Craft
Another great blog that is maintained by sisters, they offer up some great craft projects and I am never disappointed when I read it.

I hope you enjoy these blogs that I have found for you. Don’t forget you have Teacher Appreciation Week and Mother’s Day coming up fast. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment