Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Craft Time!


Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their three day week-end. Memorial Day is a great day to spend a little relaxing time with the family.

These are some great things I came across and hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



Do you remember Tin Can Telephones? I had forgotten how much fun they could be. Maybe it is time to teach the kids how much fun low-tech can be.  Joel of Made by Joel brought back these fond memories for me.



The next link is a great resource. I have yet to meet a child that does not love regular sized bubbles but when they are giant bubbles they will be "bubbling" over with excitement. Please take the time to check out Suna's blog. She has some great ideas at Monkey Lobster.




This next project is not only fun but beneficial. I have a hard time keeping mind of which hat is my son's since some of his friends will have the same hat. This clears up that problem for me though. Thanks to The Amazing Mess for such a great idea.

Well, once again I hope you are taking some time to enjoy the family on this extended weekend holiday. Have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment